Profile & Ownership
Taavura Holdings Ltd. is controlled by Avraham Livnat Ltd. (60%) along with its partners Leumi Partners Ltd. (20%) and Phoenix group (20%).
Avraham Livnat Ltd. (ALL)
A privately owned holding company registered in Israel that was founded by Avraham (Bondi) Livnat, the founder of Taavura, with the establishment of the state of Israel.
In addition to the holding in Taavura, ALL holds a large portfolio of market leading companies in broadly diversified industries: Real estate in Europe and the U.S.; Oil and Gas; Major fashion retail chains; Agricultural products export; Logistics; Business services; Contact center, Data center etc.
Leumi Partners Ltd.
Leumi Partners is the leading Israeli financial firm active in merchant banking and offerings broad investment banking and research services and fully owned by Leumi Bank the biggest bank in Israel.
Phoenix is the leading insurance company in the Israeli market. Phoenix insurance company Ltd. is traded in the Israeli stock exchange.
Taavura group’s Major activities include:
- Tashtit: Import, marketing and servicing of DAF trucks, KENWORTH trucks, VDL buses and LIEBHERR heavy equipment (excavators & cranes). Operates a large fleet of trucks in leasing contracts.
- Road haulage of various types (Taavura, Yozma Galil, Western Galilee, Hanamal Hahadash, Hanegev & Arava, Sharon Transports, Amal Pardes Hana, Emek Hayarden and Eldan Road Services): Bulk transport, car haulage, haulage of cements raw materials, rocks, aggregates, agricultural produce, containers and general cargo.
- Crane hire and heavy lift: Our fleet of all terrain mobile telescopic cranes is the most modern and comprehensive available, specializing in mobile crane hire up to 500 tons in capacity.
- Rigging and installation engineers.
- Heavy haulage of oversized objects utilizing modular trailers and complementary equipment to allow the movement of very large objects for shipyards, modern portal cranes, components for electrical power generation and the petrochemical industry.
- Earth Moving & Mining: Earth works for infrastructure, mining, quarrying of rock aggregates for the construction industry and road construction.
- Marine and off-shore operations: Dredging of rock minerals, sea bottom deepening and underwater excavation.
- Egged – Taavura Ltd. Public transportation operator and provider of personal and special pick-up services, through 50% partnership with Egged.
Grand Automotive (L.P.) Import and distribution of Ford, Hyundai and Nissan cars in Europe:
Grand Auto d.o.o. (Croatia) Import and distribution of Ford cars in Croatia.
Hyundai Hrvatska (Croatia) Import and distribution of Hyundai cars in Croatia.
Adriatic Motors (Serbia) Import and distribution of Hyundai cars in Serbia and Montenegro.
Grand Motors (Serbia) Import and distribution of Ford cars in Serbia and Montenegro.
Kosovo Motors (Kosovo) Import and distribution of Ford cars in Kosovo.
Albanian Motors (Albania) Import and distribution of Ford cars in Albania.
Mi-Da Grand Motors (Macedonia) Import and distribution of Ford cars in Macedonia.
Grand Automotive Central (Hungary) Import of Nissan cars in Hungary, the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- U.T.I. - Universal Truck Israel Ltd. Import, marketing and servicing of Isuzu trucks, buses and mini-buses, and operating a large fleet of leasing trucks, through 50% partnership with UMI.
- Maman Ltd. Israel's air cargo terminal operator and provider of various types of logistics services in Israel and abroad. Held 66% by Taavura Group.
- Logisticare Ltd. Provides SCM (Supply Chain Management), logistic process optimization services and a wide range of other logistic services and solutions for leading Israeli companies.
- Logisticare Bonded Ltd. providing comprehensive solutions across the entire supply chain and expanding its added value services to the acquisition of intermediate products and scheduling services.
- Globus International Ltd. - Operates in various locations in Israel, with long-standing expertise in design and manufacturing of packages, relocation of personal belongings, handling of art objects, storage and other logistical services in the field of hazardous materials and other sensitive fields.
- Archive 2000 Ltd. Provides a top-of-the-line archiving and retrieval services.
- Laufer Aviation G.H.I Ltd. Specializes in the provision of comprehensive ground services to passengers and airlines.
- Tal Limousine Service Ltd. and Isralimo Ltd. Provide special transportation services for tourists, businessmen and other selected clients.
- Maman Euro Logistic (MEL) A Logistic Center For Exporters and Importers in the Czech Republic.
- IBT - A romanian logistics company that provides TPL and other logistic services in Romania, the Balkan Countries and more. IBT is held 65% by MEL.
- M.T.R. operates in repair, maintenance and construction of trains equipment.
- Maman Aviation Ltd. Provides GSA passengers and cargo services to airlines.
- Maman Cargo & Security Ltd. - Specializes in consulting, planning and solution assimilation services in the fields of control and supervision of logistic processes, cargo security and the logistic chain.
- Gav Yam Maman rents it's buildings areas for the purposes of storage and offices. The company has 2 lands in the North industrial area of Lod of about 38 Dunams.
- KLP Maman Ltd. Provides security and loss prevention services to leading companies and organizations worldwide. Held 50% by Maman.
- Tamig Ltd. Sole Importer of PIRELLI tires, AEOLUS tires and several other brands.
- Explosive Industries Ltd. Manufacture of state-of-the-art explosives and exclusive supplier of explosives for civilian use.
- Shmerling - Synchro Energy Engineering Ltd. Import, manufacture and marketing of diesel-powered generators, Israel's leading company in the synchronization field, peak shaving for power station, electrical boards and control panels.
- Venta Marketing Ltd. Israel's leading designer and manufacturer of blowers and ventilation equipment.
- TSP (Taavura Silica Products) A plant in Dimona that was purchased for the purpose of Silica products production, that will be produced from raw materials that exist in the plant surroundings.
- Environmental Operations:
M.M.M. Ltd. Ganey Hadas (Duda'im) Landfill - one of the largest and most modern landfill in Israel.
T.G.A. Infrastructure Water and sewage infrastructure investments, waste water purification.
For more details about Taavura’s activities please use the menu in the upper left side or use the site map